Enhance your monthly calendar patterns by integrating them with Eric Carle’s literature! Cut up and use these ready-made calendar cards, based on Eric Carle’s beloved book, The Grouchy Ladybug. The innovative cards fit in typical classroom calendar (3” x 3”). Challenge your students with a different type of pattern while you integrate math and literature! Included:
•31 calendar cards based on this book
•detailed lesson plan, including ways to differentiate through questioning
**This product is included in our Eric Carle Author Study--a Complete Integrated Unit! Check out this bundle and save a bundle:
Link-Eric Carle Author Study Unit: Integrated, Differentiated, CCSS Aligned
Learning experiences are directly correlated with the Common Core State Standards:
1. Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Look for more I.D.E.A.S. For Teaching products coming soon! We strive to create Integrated, Differentiated, Engaging, Activities & Strategies for Teaching.