This Errorless Matching File Folders resource includes 10 different activities to help your students learn how to do matching folders. These are perfect for independent work tasks in your special education classroom.
The beauty of errorless tasks is there is no wrong answer! Students learn how to complete left to right tasks. Errorless file folders can be a great way to guarantee success for early, reluctant and/or anxious students.
Some of the targeted skills include:
• Fine motor - pincer grasp
• Left to right task routine
• One to one correspondence
• 10 shape matching file folders
• folder labels
More file folder activities you will love:
• Errorless Color Matching File Folders
• Errorless Matching File Folders - Sweet Treats
• Monster File Folders
• Alphabet File Folders - Beginning Sound Activities
• Basic Concepts File Folders
Includes directions for making, setting up and using the file folders. While created for students with autism in mind, these can be great for any special education or early childhood classroom.
Please use the preview file to better understand the activities. The entire resource is available so you can see exactly what you're getting.
Stay up to date!
Click here to follow my store and be the first to know about new product releases.
Thanks for stopping by!