- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**This bu$112.00$84.00Save $28.00
- Product Description
A hundredth day of school game combined with a breakout activity designed specifically for Kindergarten!
This fun 100th Day-themed escape game provides the perfect chance for students to practice working with hundreds charts, base 10, and 10-frames. Get them up and moving as they work together to try to solve the puzzles and find the missing 100th Day craft materials!
**Includes bonus 100th Day Hat to make after completing the game to enhance the story!**
Get students up and moving as they complete 4 different puzzles:
- Hundred's Chart Write the Room
- Base 10 Number Match
- Ordering Base 10 Cards by 5's
- Roll to 100 10-Frame Game
Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide are 5 manila envelopes and some dice—no fancy locks or boxes required!
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope is the first puzzle and the next story card. The story cards move the plot along and keep the students engaged.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
**Note: Most of my early childhood escape rooms are designed for Pre-K as well as Kindergarten. Due to the inclusion of numbers up to 100, this particular escape room may not to suitable for your Pre-K classroom, depending on the level of your students.**
You might also enjoy these great resources:
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2019
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.