Also included in
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**This bu$84.00$112.00Save $28.00
A number comparison game combined with a breakout activity designed specifically for Pre-K and Kindergarten!
This fun Chinese New Year-themed escape game provides the perfect chance for students to practice working with comparing numbers. Get them up and moving as they work together to try to solve the puzzles and find the missing red envelopes in time to celebrate Chinese New Year!
Get students collaborating as they complete 4 different puzzles:
- Pair and Compare Activity
- Compare and Color
- Roll and Compare Game
- Comparing "Write the Room"
Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide are 5 manila envelopes and some dice—no fancy locks or boxes required!
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope is the first puzzle and the next story card. The story cards move the plot along and keep the students engaged.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
Play in one session, or break it up over several days.
You might also enjoy these great resources:
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2018
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.