Also included in
- Breakout activities specifically designed for kindergarten and first grade! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**T$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**This bu$84.00$112.00Save $28.00
A breakout activity designed specifically for kindergarten and first grade! A perfect Christmas activity for those last few days before winter break.
This fun Christmas Around the World escape game provides the perfect chance for students to learn about holidays in other countries. The fun story keeps them engaged with the activity as they each receive their boarding passes which are scanned to reveal a secret destination. Get them up and moving as they "travel" together to Russia to learn all about celebrating Christmas there!
Get students collaborating as they complete 4 different puzzles/activities:
- Boarding Pass with QR Code Leading to Secret Destination
- Holiday Symbols Dice
- Write the Room Activity
- Holiday Booklet
Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide are 5 manila envelopes and some pocket dice—no fancy locks or boxes required! *Student tablets for every 1-2 students is encouraged, but not a requirement! Options are included for classrooms that do not have tablets available for students.*
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope are the student boarding passes. The boarding passes are scanned to reveal the secret destination.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
Play in one session, or break it up over several days.
Check out these other Christmas Around the World escape rooms!
Or get them all here, in this money saving bundle!
You might also enjoy these great resources:
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2019
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.