showing 1-5 of 28 products
Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.
**This bundle gives you access to ALL of my current and future escape rooms for early childhood! While there is no set timeline for new additions, EVERY new escape room I create will be added to this bundle!! Buy early to get the best deal!**
**Also includes a bonus file: a FREE passport with stamps to use with the Christmas Around the World escape rooms!**
- Each escape room focuses on a specific skill, such as shapes or rhyming.
- Four different activities are included in each escape room to get kids up and moving while they learn.
- Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
- Play in one session, or break it up over several days.
- Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide are 5 manila envelopes, and some occasional classroom supplies like a pocket chart or dice—no fancy locks or boxes required!
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope is the first puzzle and the next story card. The story cards move the plot along and keep the students engaged.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
- Escape the Apple Cider Stand! Skill focus: Matching numbers to quantities
- Escape the Pumpkin Patch! Skill focus: Rhyming
- Escape the Haunted House! Skill focus: Shapes
- Escape Room: Thanksgiving! Skill focus: Sequencing
- Escape the North Pole! Skill focus: Shapes
- Escape the Arctic Tundra! Skill focus: Syllables
- Escape Room: Valentine's Day! Skill focus: Letter matching and identification
- Escape Room: St. Patrick's Day! Skill focus: Beginning sounds
- Escape Room: Easter! Skill focus: Patterns
- Escape Room: Flower Garden! Skill focus: Graphing
- Escape Room: 100th Day of School! Skill focus: Numbers to 100
- Escape Room: Chinese New Year! Skill focus: Comparing numbers
- Escape Room: Groundhog Day! Skill focus: Opposites
- Escape Room: Presidents Day! Skill focus: Positional words
- Escape Room: Earth Day! Skill focus: Recycling
- Escape the Castle! Skill focus: Addition
- Escape the School House! Skill focus: End of Year Reflection
- Escape to the Beach! Skill focus: Positional Words
- Escape Room: Fishing Trip! Skill focus: Measurement
- Escape the School Bus! Skill focus: Colors
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! The Netherlands
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! Italy
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! Australia
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! England
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! Sweden
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! Mexico
- Escape Room: Christmas Around the World! Russia
- Escape from the Farm! Skill Focus: Subtraction within 10
You may also be interested in these great resources!
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2018-19
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.