Also included in
- Are you ready to be the most memorable 1st grade teacher of a child's life? Use these 9 Escape Rooms to guarantee student engagement while they learn and solve a classroom mystery. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as th$42.30$47.00Save $4.70
Students will learn number concepts for 1-10 while using teamwork.
Are you ready to be the most memorable teacher of a child's life? Use these step by step instructions to guarantee student engagement while they learn about numbers 1-10 to solve classroom mysteries. With little prep, your students will work as a team to break into a box, which breaks them out of the classroom as they beat the clock!
What's inside this download?
* 25 Pages
* A PDF file with step-by-step instructions.
* A link to incorporate a short YouTube Video to HOOK your students into a mystery about cute, but naughty TROLLS capturing their classroom.
* Printables with mysteries to solve by finding missing numbers in a line up, color coding a mystery picture and using a magnifying glass to identify small numbers on a key.
* If they solve the three clues, they will get to break into a box (any box will work) and break out of their classroom.
Materials Needed: 2 magnifying glasses, scissors, plastic bags, crayons and any box
**This Escape the Room is NOT editable**
Check out the PREVIEW!
Students will learn:
⏳ Teamwork Skills
⏳ Identify Numbers to 10
⏳ Problem Solving Skills
⏳ Practice Writing Number
⏳ Read Words
⏳ To Be Engaged
⭐This is a great lesson for an observation!⭐
- Escape Room Mystery Sight Word Kindergarten and 1st Grade Activity
- Escape Room NUMBERS 1-10 - Troll Themed
- Escape Room Alphabet Review -Zoo Themed
- Escape Room Save the Turtles - Ends in a Beach PARTY
- Escape Room Veterans Day
- Escape Room FAMILY LITERACY NIGHT - Dinosaur Themed Editable
- Escape Room -ICEBREAKERS - Getting to Know You
- Escape Room Comprehension - Pirate
☀️ Escape Room Sight Word Mystery Video HOOK PREVIEW Example
Copyright © 2017 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!