Escape Room Mega Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (17)
showing 1-5 of 17 products
Are you ready to try an Escape Room event with your elementary students? I have some perfect choices for you and even a free sample! An Escape room is a puzzle game in which students solve riddles and puzzles and find clues to finish tasks. In these Escape Room students solve puzzles to open locked boxes.
Note: Each of the Escape Rooms in this resource can be purchased separately.
There are currently seventeen Escape Rooms in this bundle. Each one has similar features. This includes:
- 2-3 pages of tips and ideas for setting up the locked boxes
- Three sections – one for each locked box and task
- Detailed teacher’s guides for preparing each task
- Display posters
- Alternatives for printing which includes limited color and/or black/white options
- Box labels in two sizes
- Answer keys where appropriate
- Paper lock alternative
- Hint cards for each task
- Certificates of completion- 3 or 4 versions
- Final page of tips from our experiences
- Planning check-off sheet
- STEM Challenges - A challenge is included with each Escape Room!
- The page count on these Escape Room sets range from 60-80 - which means each is jam-packed with details and options for you!
What will you need?
- You will need three number locks for the Escape Rooms.
- Directions are included to use an Escape Room without real locks!
- You will also need three boxes. This can be a plastic or metal toolbox, but any box will work- even a cardboard box!
- Directions and photos are included for how to set up the boxes and locks or how to use a version without locks.
- You do not need 3 boxes and 3 locks per group! It’s three boxes and three locks for the entire class.
But there is MORE! have an accompanying STEM Challenge! Each challenge has detailed teacher guides with materials lists, lab sheets, scoring rubrics, photos, and helpful hints. The challenges can be completed along with the Escape Room or as stand-alone projects.
Check the preview to see everything! The preview includes details about the tasks students complete in each Escape Room. Tasks include:
- Math problems- provided in two ability levels
- Matching vocabulary to categories
- Using Maps
- Coordinate grids
- Ordering events chronologically
- Piecing together puzzles
- Using perimeter and area
- Comparing facts and opinions
- Identifying idioms
- Scavenger hunts
- Secret code messages
- Word Search puzzles
Each Escape Room has three tasks and many are provided in two ability levels. Math tasks are featured in most of the projects.
YOUR PREP: Each Escape does involve some preparation. This includes printing, copying, laminating, and cutting out items. Visit the individual listings for each Escape Room to see a detailed list of what the prep for it includes.
If you need more detailed examples of tasks:
This is from the Back to School Escape Room – “Each group will have a set of word cards to match to categories – Example: cat, dog, rabbit might be the words and the category would be pets. Each word card has a three-letter code that will be copied onto the group’s Puzzler sheet. Students match the word cards and categories and copy the letters! After getting all the letters in place, students will use the “shaded” letters and unscramble them to spell a 2-word phrase. As soon as a group has the phrase decoded they take their Puzzler sheet to the teacher and receive the lock code.”
This is from the Shark Escape Room - “Each group will have a math page to complete. The answer to the math riddle and the student directions will lead them to a display of a Blue Shark. The clues should lead to the number of rows of teeth the shark has- which is the lock code. The directions card mentions the Blue Shark and the math riddle uses the word bite. This should lead them to thinking about teeth.”
Time Frame: The Escape Room event can be completed in 30-45 minutes and the STEM Challenge in about 30-45 more minutes - if your students are familiar with this type of format. If this is your first Escape Room/Quest it may take a little longer.
If you are still unsure, try a FREE SAMPLE:
• Halloween Escape Room FREEBIE
Individual Escape Rooms included in this bundle:
- Back to School
- End of the Year
- Land Forms
- Space Shuttles
- Winter Sports
- Valentine's Day
- Animal Adaptations
- Gold Rush
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!