Also included in
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.Each esca$38.40$48.00Save $9.60
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**This bu$84.00$112.00Save $28.00
A shapes game combined with a breakout activity designed specifically for Pre-K and Kindergarten! A perfect Christmas activity for those last few days before winter break.
This fun Christmas-themed escape game provides the perfect chance for students to practice identifying, matching, and drawing 2D shapes. The fun story keeps them engaged with the activity. Get them up and moving as they work together to try to break out of the North Pole and help Santa deliver the presents on time!
Get students collaborating as they complete 4 different puzzles:
- Coloring by 2D shape
- Drawing 2D shapes
- Matching 2D shapes
- 2D Shape “write the room” activity focusing on number of sides and vertices
Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide is 5 manila envelopes—no fancy locks or boxes required!
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope is the first puzzle and the next story card. The story cards move the plot along and keep the students engaged.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
Play in one session, or break it up over several days.
**Get this resource as part of my Escape Room Growing Bundle! Buy early to save the most money!**
You might also enjoy these great resources:
Escape Room | Breakout Activity | Shape Activities
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2018
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.