Escape room style team building activity - perfect for back to school! This escape room will help students learn to work together at the beginning of the year. This interactive escape room requires technology. Students will need to access a Google Form, so any technology that allows them to access and complete a Google Form will work! The Google Form is pre-coded, which automates the entire breakout experience! Other than printing and minimal cutting, this Escape Room is ready for you to use! No editing any of the material - just print, cut and use!
What You Get:
1. 4 Tasks (secret message decoding, alphabetizing to find a secret code, online puzzle, symbol card sort)
2. Decoders to allow students to solve the tasks
3. Link to a pre-coded Google Form which automates the entire "breakout"
4. Answer keys for each task with explanations
5. Team signs to encourage teamwork
6. Teacher setup directions
7. Individual "student friendly" task instructions
About The Escape Room:
1. It should be played with small group teams of 3-4 students.
2. Designed to take 30-40 minutes to complete
3. Print and play ready for teachers - no additional locks or other materials are needed
4. Non-content specific
Establish great teamwork at the beginning of the year by using this highly engaging activity!
Team Building Escape Room II - Now Available
Team Building Escape Room II