Also included in
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.Each esca$38.40$48.00Save $9.60
- Breakout activities specifically designed for Pre-K and kindergarten! These escape rooms are age appropriate for early childhood, keeping the same fun collaboration and problem-solving elements we love about breakout games, while adapting to the needs and abilities of the littlest learners.**This bu$84.00$112.00Save $28.00
A sequencing game combined with a breakout activity designed specifically for Pre-K and Kindergarten!
This fun Thanksgiving-themed escape game provides the perfect chance for students to practice sequencing with pictures, ordinal numbers, and the “first, next, then, and last” pattern. Get them up and moving as they work together to try to make preparations to serve the Thanksgiving meal on time!
Get students collaborating as they complete 4 different puzzles:
- Cut and paste sequencing
- Putting cards in order
- Pocket chart sequencing activity
- Sequencing “write the room” activity
Easy setup with clear instructions. All you need to provide is 5 manila envelopes and a pocket chart—no fancy locks or boxes required!
How It Works:
- The teacher reads the first story card to students and shows a picture to set the scene.
- A question is presented; students need to earn letters to spell the answer to the question.
- Students look for the envelope marked Clue 1. Inside the envelope is the first puzzle and the next story card. The story cards move the plot along and keep the students engaged.
- After the first puzzle is completed, students earn one letter to put on the code sheet.
- This same format is followed for Clues 2-4.
- After the fourth puzzle, the word on the code sheet is completed, and the students win the game!
Flexible game play! Tips included for using as a whole group, with small groups, or even individual students. Also includes options for differentiation.
Play in one session, or break it up over several days.
**Get this resource as part of my Escape Room Growing Bundle! Buy early to save the most money!**
You might also enjoy these great resources:
Escape Room | Breakout Activity | Sequencing Activities
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © Amber Hock 2018
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.