Based on "Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library," both the book and what is known about the movie version, each page helps students think critically about the two versions and celebrate the movie with related snacks. Included are discussion questions, recipes, printable labels, a math activity, a creative language activity, games, and more. In some cases, the activities are linked to other websites where students can read text or watch videos to find more information.
For more Lemoncello fun, check out other related products in my store, including:
- Everything You Need to Celebrate 'Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library'
- A Linked Unit Study for Chris Grabenstein's "Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics"
- Discussion Questions & Writing Prompts for 'Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics'
- Olympic-Style Challenges for Mr. Lemoncello's Library Olympics
- Mr. Lemoncello's Library Scavenger Hunt