Also included in
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$100.24Save $45.24
- Distance learning has been tough for all of us, but I made this bundle to help make it through. This pack includes ENGAGING, FUN, yet ACADEMIC-based work for the Google Classroom and Google Slides. I included a mix of 15 activities that you could use for the rest of the school year, but also in year$55.00$99.74Save $44.74
- This pack of resources is perfect for Back to School and distance learning, whatever that may look like in your district or state. 25 activities are included that can be assigned to students via Google Classroom, most created with Google Slides.Take a look through the resources to see specifically w$75.00$130.00Save $55.00
- Included in this pack are 10 Escape Room to engage your students throughout the year. Escape Rooms are meant to be fun, engaging, yet educational ways to bring excitement into your classroom. All of the Escape Rooms in this pack meet specific standards and are NOT just fluff!There are 10 escape room$32.50$65.00Save $32.50
- Google Classroom is the WAVE of the future and engaging learners with resources in Google Classroom has never been easier. This includes the 100 resources listed now. For an even bigger bundle, check out the MEGA bundle, which includes future resources.100 DIGITAL resources from Mr. Mault's Marketpl$369.23$410.25Save $41.02
Escape Rooms are so much fun, especially for kids! In this DIGITAL escape room, which can be assigned in Google Classroom, students must escape the bakery! Kids have been stuck inside until they make their teacher a cake!
Students must solve 8 questions in order to escape the bakery. The questions are a variety of multiplication, fractions, and riddles that they must solve. Once students answer the questions, they put the questions into the "OVEN" (which is a Google Form). If students put the answers in correctly, they will be able to go to the next step, but if they get it wrong, they will not be able to progress.
The escape room now has a video intro embedded in the Google Form!
The types of questions include:
*Adding fractions with common denominators
*Adding wholes and parts of a fraction using liquid measurements
You MUST use this with Google Slides, Forms, and Google Classroom. You simply need to assign the Slides and Forms pieces to students and they are ready to go!
This is a SUPER engaging activity for students, especially for distance learning purposes.
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy!