Also included in
- If you are looking for an Escape Room and STEM Challenge combo you are going to love this set. This math-based No Locks Escape Room is perfect for practicing addition, subtraction, multiplication, and problem-solving. But it gets better- the STEM Challenge is also math-based. It's all about volume.$5.50$7.50Save $2.00
- Are you ready to try an Escape Room event with your elementary students? I have some perfect choices for you and they all feature NO LOCKS! These escape room events all feature tasks that students complete to "unlock" each portion of the escape. After completing four tasks the teams escape. Your pre$37.95$44.00Save $6.05
- Are you ready to try an Escape Room event with your elementary students? I have some perfect choices for you and they all feature NO LOCKS! These escape room events all feature tasks that students complete to "unlock" each portion of the escape. After completing four tasks the teams escape. Your pre$63.00$80.00Save $17.00
Are you looking for an Escape Room for a holiday - Valentine's Day or Halloween? Maybe an activity that uses candy? This math-based No Locks Escape Room has those features, but the best news is that it can be used for any day - not just holidays!
In this No Locks Escape Room students complete tasks to earn a method of ‘escaping’. The prep for the events with NO LOCKS is minimal- just making copies. No locks or boxes! Teams are working together to escape the candy factory!
NOTE: This Escape Room is available in money-saving bundles:
This event is called Escape the Candy Factory. Students will complete 4 tasks. Each task will lead to a number or word clue. When the answer is shown to you, students have unlocked that task and will be awarded a mark on factory tour ticket. After getting through the last task the team has Escaped the Candy Factory.
The scenario for students is: Each team enters a candy factory on a field trip. After entering, the doors lock them into the first room of the tour. In order to get out of the room, the team must complete a task to unlock the "door". If they can complete the task they advance into the next room of the tour and continue with a new task. After completing four tasks the team escapes the candy factory!
Tasks that must be completed are:
- For the first task, students complete three magic squares using addition.
- For the second task, students find the area of rectangles.
- For the third task, students complete a maze that has math problems on the maze paths.
- For the fourth task, students find the answers to simple multiplication problems and then search for the answers- in words- on a word search puzzle.
Included in this resource, you will find:
- Table of contents
- Overview and Tips page
- Check-off sheet for planning and prep
- Scenario and Rules of the Escape Room (for students)
- Factory Tour tickets- in three versions (generic, Halloween, and Valentine's Day and in black/white)
- Task 1- teacher’s guide, Magic Square Land ( magic squares in 3 ability levels), answer key
- Task 2- teacher’s guide, What's That Area? (area), answer key
- Task 3- teacher’s guide, The Amazing Candy Maze (addition, subtraction, multiplication in 2 ability levels), answer key
- Task 4- teacher’s guide, Hidden Message (simple multiplication and word search) answer key
- Escape Hints for students
- Award certificates - in color and black/white (includes generic, Halloween, and Valentine's Day)
- Extra page of tips
NOTE: The Escape Room event can be completed in 30-45 minutes.
NOTE: YOUR PREP for the Escape Room includes:
- Copying the 4 task sheets for students
- Copying and cutting apart the Candy Factory Tickets
- Optional copies: scenario and rules sheet, hints, and certificates.
NOTE: This Escape Room does not use real locks.
NOTE: This Escape Room does not include a STEM Challenge. It can be purchased in a bundle :
You might like these No-Lock Escape Rooms:
- Escape the North Pole
- Escape the Maze
- Escape the Library
- Escape the Blizzard
- Escape the Principal's Office
- Escape the Rainbow
- Escape the Game
- Escape and Help the Environment
- Escape the School
- Escape the Water Park
Or save money and grab a bundle with all of them!
If you are interested in Escape Rooms with locks>>> CLICK HERE
You might also enjoy these Valentine's Day Resources:
- Valentine's Day Escape Room (locks and boxes)
- Escape the Chocolate Museum Digital Breakout
- STEM Challenge Bow and Arrow
- STEM Challenge Candy Box
- STEM Challenge Zip Line
- Valentine's Day STEM Challenges Bundle
- Valentine's Day Print and Read
- Valentine's Day Printable and Digital Reading
- Valentine Math Print and Solve Gr. 3
- Valentine Math Print and Solve Gr. 4
- Valentine Math Print and Solve Gr. 5
- Valentine's Day Boom Cards
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!