Also included in
- Are you ready to try an Escape Room event with your elementary students? I have some perfect choices for you and they all feature NO LOCKS! These escape room events all feature tasks that students complete to "unlock" each portion of the escape. After completing four tasks the teams escape. Your prePrice $37.95Original Price $44.00Save $6.05
- Are you ready to try an Escape Room event with your elementary students? I have some perfect choices for you and they all feature NO LOCKS! These escape room events all feature tasks that students complete to "unlock" each portion of the escape. After completing four tasks the teams escape. Your prePrice $63.00Original Price $80.00Save $17.00
- This Escape Room bundled with a STEM Challenge is perfect for the month of March or anytime you need to engage students with a sports-themed activity! This No Locks Escape Room has tasks related to basketball that also cover some basic skills of upper elementary students. Students love these eventsPrice $6.00Original Price $7.50Save $1.50
Are you ready for some basketball? Or Tournament Madness? This No Locks Escape Room has tasks related to basketball that also covers some basic skills of upper elementary students. Students love these events and you will love the low prep!
In this No Locks Escape Room students complete tasks to earn a method of ‘escaping’. The prep for the events with NO LOCKS is minimal- just making copies. No locks or boxes! Teams are working together to escape a basketball game!
NOTE: This Escape Room is available in money-saving bundles:
This event is called Escape the Game. Students will complete 4 tasks. Each task will lead to a number or word clue. When the answer is shown to you, students have unlocked that task and will be awarded a basketball card. After getting through the last task the team has Escaped the Game.
The scenario for students is: The team is attending a basketball game. When the game is over they discover they are a little lost in the large arena. To find their way out they will have to complete four tasks. Each task gets them closer to getting out of the arena. After completing four tasks the team escapes the game!
Tasks that must be completed are:
- For the first task, students complete problems using a coordinate grid with a basketball court background.
- For the second task, students answer questions from a reading passage about the invention of basketball.
- For the third task, students match word meanings to vocabulary words- all words about the game of basketball.
- For the fourth task, students complete a logic puzzle that compares the size shoe of professional basketball players.
Included in this resource, you will find:
- Table of contents
- Overview and Tips page
- Check-off sheet for planning and prep
- Scenario and Rules of the Escape Room (for students)
- Basketball Cards- in two versions (full color and in black/white)
- Task 1- teacher’s guide, On the Court ( coordinate grid), answer key
- Task 2- teacher’s guide, The Fruit Basket (reading passage with questions), answer key
- Task 3- teacher’s guide, It's a Tie Game (matching meanings to vocabulary words), answer key
- Task 4- teacher’s guide, Big Foot (logic puzzle) answer key
- Escape Hints for students
- Award certificates - in color and black/white
- Extra page of tips
NOTE: The Escape Room event can be completed in 30-45 minutes.
NOTE: YOUR PREP for the Escape Room includes:
- Copying the 4 task sheets for students
- Copying and cutting apart the Basketball Cards
- Optional copies: scenario and rules sheet, hints, and certificates.
NOTE: This Escape Room does not use real locks.
NOTE: This Escape Room does not include a STEM Challenge. It can be purchased in a bundle :
You might like these No-Lock Escape Rooms:
- Escape the Maze
- Escape the North Pole
- Escape the Library
- Escape the Blizzard
- Escape the Principal's Office
- Escape the Candy Factory
- Escape the Rainbow
- Escape and Help the Environment
- Escape the School
- Escape the Water Park
Or save money and grab a bundle with all of them!
If you are interested in Escape Rooms with locks>>> CLICK HERE
You might also enjoy these resources:
- Building Boats STEM Challenge
- Bucket Towers STEM Challenge
- Positive Quotes Posters
- Figurative Language Posters
- Reading Quotes Posters
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!