Looking for primary sources
to teach about the Great Depression
Want to find content-strong
reinforcement activities on the Great Depression
Hoping to find collaborative resources
for reinforcing skills
and Great Depression
This 2-page handout provides an assortment of quotes and images for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of how people escaped the Great Depression
. Includes a wrap-up question in which students make comparisons to our modern cultural changes.
Answers will vary, so no key provided!
All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress public domain, including WPA and CCC images.
Great class or homework assignment!
Also available as part of a bundled set.
• 1930s Great Depression Primary Source Analysis BUNDLE SET
• Between the Great World Wars Centers Activity with Mini Unit Project
• Great Depression Image Analysis
• Great Depression Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Great Depression Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Great Depression SPRITE Reading & Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Great Depression Task Rotation Assessments Homework Assignments
• Great Depression Timeline Assignment Rubric w/Bonus Activity
• Pain of the Great Depression PPT w/Pictures & Descriptions
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!