Review characters, setting, themes, and plot elements from the story Esperanza Rising by Pam Munoz Ryan with this fun word search worksheet. Puzzlers must look for the words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging word search.
This would make a great handout for early finishers or use it as a supplement to your own Esperanza Rising unit.
The 27 hidden vocabulary words are: Abuelita, Aguascalientes, Alfonso, Bandit, Birthday, California, Discrimination, Esperanza, Farm, Hortensia, Hospital, Isabel, Laborer, Landowner, Mama, Marta, Mexico, Migrant, Miguel, Ortega, Phoenix, Protest, Ranch, San Joaquin, Servant, Tio Luis, Wealthy
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
• The Great Depression Word Search
• The Watsons Go to Birmingham Word Search
• Bud, Not Buddy Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.