This is a PDF bundle of the different types of guides I use for students in their writing.
Included in this product are:
1) Annotation Guide that shows students how to annotate a text while they're reading with an easy to read key
2) How to write a introduction using the HAT/Funnel method
3) How to write a conclusion using the backwards HAT/Upside-Down Funnel method
4) Body paragraph organizer using the Hamburger Method
5) MLA Format Cheat Sheet
6) Common Homophones cheat sheet (there/they're/their, your/you're, and to/too/two)
I typically print and laminate these on colored paper and then three-hole punch these (this is what's shown in my cover image) and keep them at students' tables so they can use when needed.