Also included in
- This essay writing bundle includes teaching resources and lessons for writing an argumentative essay and writing a research paper. The resources in this bundle are geared towards students and ready-to-use. Perfect for distance learning!Find additional writing resources here.Follow me on TPT for new$10.21$13.25Save $3.04
- Support your student's creativity with these ready-made projects for any subject. Students learn how to:organizeresearchplan out a projectand create a final project. ADD your own due dates, points, etc. Great for student choice! EDITABLE Rubrics included.These projects are a lifelong tool applicab$49.25$66.25Save $17.00
This student's guide to writing a research paper walks students new to or not comfortable with writing research papers through each step to creating a great paper and is easy enough for distance learning. Students complete the guide through such activities as identifying their topic, conducting research, and organizing their information. Students write each paragraph of a a 3 – 5 paragraph essay as well as an introduction and conclusion. Students both edit and revise and are guided through these differences.
This guide includes:
- Brainstorming on topics
- Generating ideas for conducting research
- Research template
- Process for organizing information
- Step-by-step writing of body paragraphs, introduction, and conclusion
- Revision and editing steps to write a complete research paper.
- a pdf file of the above and a powerpoint file of the above. You can add text boxes to the powerpoint file in powerpoint or google slides to add due dates, additional requirements and more.
This is a great resource for students who are new to writing research essays or who may not yet be comfortable writing in the longer format.
Note: This is not a guide for teachers to teach writing a research paper.
Other writing projects currently available include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource is for YOUR class(es) only.