This Power Pack includes TONS of resources to help to train YOUR Upper Elementary Writers to become the best writers they can be!
** 4 resources BUNDLED for your use**
1. Essay Writing Basics Journal or Notebook handouts.
- teach your students about the writing process
2. Unwrapping the Prompt Practice
- Allows student practice with unwrapping and understanding a writing prompt.
- Contains 4 of my school district writing sample prompts and 4 that I have created.
- Ability to scaffold this into mini-lessons or adapt to the needs of your students.
- 8 writing prompt samples
- space for students to identify the task, topic and genre of the prompt
3. Marginal Notes and Planning Sheet
- Specific planners to be used for informational and opinion essays.
- Help students organizer their ideas and get them into the habit of writing complete
4. Peer Review Checklist
- Guide peer interactions when offering aid in the edit and revise step of the writing