This product includes 125 questions, answers, and explanations on how to use commas in 5 essential ways. This resource does not cover the most commonly known rules such as how to use commas in dates or street addresses but focuses on the key rules that come up in standardized tests which students tend to forget. The difficulty of this material is intended for students in the 6th grade and up, but the practice sentences can be adapted and used by students of any age. The resource contains in-depth explanations about how to use commas in the ways described below.
Subject: Essential comma rules
Pages: 15 (125 questions and answers + explanations)
Difficulty: 6th grade and up
- Essential comma rules (separating items in a list, non-essential clauses, combining independent clauses, use in introductory clauses, and separating coordinate adjectives)
This worksheet is great extra practice for students who are new to learning punctuation rules or need a refresher on how to apply commas.
- The Solar System Reading Comprehension Worksheet
- I Have A Dream Reading Comprehension Worksheet
- First Man On The Moon Reading Comp Worksheet
CUSTOMER TIPS :
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- If you have any questions about this resource, we'd be happy to help. Scroll down to the "Product Q&A" tab by the comments and reviews for this resource to add your question.
- Like this resource? Stay up to date on new products, sales, and giveaways!
- Tap the green star ★ on this profile to follow Strive Academics on TPT.
- Follow Strive Academics on Instagram
- Follow Strive Academics on Pinterest
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARN TPT CREDIT!
Did you know that you can earn credit for future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
Leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made).
Everything included in this resource is licensed for individual or single classroom use only. It may be photocopied by the original purchaser for his or her classroom only. It may not be put on the internet, sold, re-purposed, or distributed in any form. If you would like to share this product with your colleagues, please purchase multiple licenses.