I love infographics, and the students do too!
Here is a PDF outline of essential questions covering US History from the Paleo-Indians to Washington's Farewell Address.
The content is divided into three content blocks
1) Three Worlds Meet & European Colonies Emerge
2) English Colonists to American Revolutionaries
4) Questions of Government
The questions are broad enough for you to incorporate your talking points yet specific enough to cover the necessary material.
You could use this as a
1) Diagnostic Activity
2) Preview Activity
3) Curriculum Planning Map
4) Curriculum Pacing Tool
5) Outline Starter
6) Unit Test Review
7) Exam Review
8) Binder or Handout Cover Sheet
9) Website Link
10) Presentation Cover Page
Related products include
1) A word document with a link for a digital copy of the infograph
2) A pdf of the entire infographic