Essential Spanish 2, 3 Curriculum Preterite tense & Imperfect tense BUNDLE
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (21)
showing 1-5 of 21 products
Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk, find someone who, and more.
- ✅ 2 Google based past tense high-frequency verb units for preterite and imperfect
- ✅ 5 Editable Google slide para empezar class starters or brain breaks for each day of the year including weekend chat, mapa de martes, musica miercoles, jaja jueves & bale viernes
- ✅ 3 Additional cultural Editable Google Slide class starters for Day of the Dead, Winter Holidays & Valentine's Day
- ✅ 6 Find someone who communicative activities for various times during the year - including 1st day of school, 1st day after winter break 1st day after spring break, before summer & more
- ✅ Commands Google Slides
- ✅ Medio Ambiente & El Salvador Google Stations (great sub plans)
⭐️ More details about the included resources below ⭐️
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks about el pretérito/ el imperfecto
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions using the preterit/imperfect in Spanish
- ✅ 14 total brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea for el pretérito
- ✅ Poster of personalized questions using Spanish Preterite & Spanish Imperfect
- ✅ BONUS Quizlet sets now included to review el pretérito, el imperfecto in Spanish
- ⭐️ Monday - Weekend Talk - Google slide discussion prompts + Paper Find Someone Who
- ⭐️ Tuesday - Geography of the Spanish speaking world - 22 songs from each Spanish speaking country, plus general travel videos
- ⭐️ Wednesday - Music - authentic music to engage students
- ⭐️ Thursday - Jokes - memes in basic Spanish to bring joy to the class
- ⭐️ Friday - Dance - videos to dance and bring some Friday fun
- ⭐️ Day of the Dead in Spanish class
- ⭐️ Winter Holidays
- ⭐️ Valentine's Day in Spanish class
- ⭐️ Command Practice
Each Speaking & Writing Activity in Spanish has 5 differentiated versions
- 1st day of Spanish class (preterite Spanish)
- 1st day after winter break (el pretérito)
- 1st day after spring break (preterite Spanish)
- before summer break (ir + a + infinitive)
- Imperfect Spanish Review (el imperfecto)
- Preterite Spanish Review (el pretérito)
5 Star Reviews for this Spanish Imperfect Preterite Bundle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am a teacher without a textbook and this bundle has saved me hours of planning and prep work! it was PRICELESS!
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great resource!! Lots of CI and really engaging! Helped me transition a lot of old-school curriculum to be more CI-based! Thank you! - Heather E
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you for these! They will be super helpful in my first year teaching :) - Heather B
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Super resource for the teacher AND it provides a ton of options for the kids. Thank you SO much! - Julie S
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students enjoy the variety of daily warm-ups and writing activities. I appreciate the bundled package/price. Having such a thorough resource has saved me hours! - Pauline T
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️⭐Buy this Essential Spanish 2/3 Bundle for the best deal possible!
⭐️You might also like Essential Spanish 1 - Present tense
If you purchase and already have individual items, you can request a refund for the overlaps if needed.
**Please note, that this is not a stand-alone curriculum. These resources could complement and enhance any comprehension-based Spanish 2 or 3 curriculum focusing on the preterite & imperfect. You can see how I use these resources as a part of my Spanish curriculum here
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of PDF Downloads & Google Resources (which will be found in a folder in your Drive called TPT purchases).
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. Curriculum. & Preterite & Imperfect in Spanish Class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.