One of the hardest part of centers is simply figuring out how to start.
This file has everything you need to establish centers in your classroom. It works for any subject area or grade level. If you have never done centers in your classroom, this is a great place to start. If you have done centers, but didn't like the results, this file may clarify some confusion and help make them run smoother.
Included in this 53 page file is:
- A 2 week schedule of what should happen for each day
- A day-to-day explanation of what to think about, prepare for, and plan for
- 2 student presentations to explain centers and go over the expectations with your class, before you start
- Planning sheets to write on for planning
- Extra tips and ideas to think about/plan for
- 5 Large and small center posters
- 5 Table center rotation posters
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺