One of the hardest part of centers is simply figuring out how to start.
This file has everything you need to establish centers in your classroom. It works for any subject area or grade level. If you have never done centers in your classroom, this is a great place to start. If you have done centers, but didn't like the results, this file may clarify some confusion and help make them run smoother.
Included in this 53 page file is:
- A 2 week schedule of what should happen for each day
- A day-to-day explanation of what to think about, prepare for, and plan for
- 2 student presentations to explain centers and go over the expectations with your class, before you start
- Planning sheets to write on for planning
- Extra tips and ideas to think about/plan for
- 5 Large and small center posters
- 5 Table center rotation posters