!!!!!!2 Power points for the Price of One!!!!!!
These 2 lessons can be combined or printed out separately based on the educator's preference (I split them up and deliver them separately with the lesson on the Marshal Court in between). Curriculum elements covered in this 15 slide Power point includes:
The Washington & Adams Administrations (lesson #1) ---
- How the Executive Bureaucracy was created by the George Washington's decision to create a Cabinet of advisors
- A breakdown of the Unwritten Constitution and the role of the Washington administration in creating the phenomenon
- An analysis of Alexander Hamilton's Financial plan and why Thomas Jefferson believed it to be Unconstitutional
- A breakdown of the 1st two political parties that develop in response to the Constitutional debate between the Hamiltonians & Jeffersonians
- A summary of the Adams administration and the major controversies that lead to the end of Federalist control of the government
Establishing American Foreign Policy (lesson #2) ---
- An overview of the policy of Isolationism as well as the major events that lead to the establishment of this foreign policy
- An analysis of the Causes and Effects of Jefferson's controversial Louisiana Purchase on the young Nation
- A summary of the major Causes & Effects of the War of 1812 on U.S. foreign and domestic affairs
- An analysis of the Monroe Doctrine as well as other foreign policy accomplishments of John Quincy Adams during the Monroe administration
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed and emphasized that frequently appear on NY State U.S. History Regents Exams
- Numerous photographs, graphics, & charts to support understanding of major events and concepts of the developmental years of the American Republic
- Numerous maps and political cartoons to support understanding of geography and foreign policy concepts
***Intended for use in U.S. History classrooms in preparation for the New York State U.S. History & Government Regents Exam***
!!!!!!!!Cloze notes (Guided notes) available free upon request!!!!!!!
Email me personally for a version of Power point with important terms and information missing for students to fill in for increased focus and concentration. Just email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com and I will reply with Cloze notes attached.