Great Halloween math activities for K, 1st, and 2nd!
Your students can practice estimating and counting with these Halloween-themed sheets. Fun for the whole class or as a center.
This resource includes:
- 3 posters that give estimating tips
- 7 Halloween-themed sheets for the students to estimate and check how many (up to 102)
- 1 sheet for early finishers to draw their own
- 1 sheet for students to estimate how many real objects fit inside a trick or treat bag shape
- Monitoring sheets for the Common Core Standards for K-2 that align to this activity
- Teacher Directions
This resource is also a part of my Estimation Bundle.
Click the green star above to be one of the first to hear about new resources, freebies, and special offers from my store. Thanks for stopping by!