These 3 differentiated worksheets cover Estimating Square Roots. Answers are provided for easy grading.
Some of the questions include:
* The square root of 23 is between which 2 integers? 4 and 5
. It is closer to 5
* The square root of 95 is between which 2 integers? 9 and 10
. It is closer to 10
* The square root of 215 is between which 2 integers? 14 and 15
. It is closer to 15
Please check out the thumbnail images and the preview file above to see what the problems look like. Answer keys are provided for easy grading.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different worksheets, you can differentiate by student or by class.
*** Save when you purchase these worksheets as part of the Exponents and Square Roots Worksheet Bundle. ***
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.