Estimation is great for developing number sense. Help your students learn more about estimating and counting how many objects. Print and go.
Included in this download:
- Step-by-step instructions for the estimation unit
- 7 posters to help explain estimation concepts, steps, and tips
- “Estimate the Room” and estimation jar center student pages
- Tips for using clear plastic jars in your classroom
- Letter to send home to families requesting clear plastic nut butter jars
- Recommended children’s books about estimation
- 13 different sheets for students to practice estimating objects on a paper
- Extension idea for advanced learners
- Monitoring sheets for the Common Core Standards for this unit
This resource is also a part of my Estimation Bundle.