Kathleen and Mande' are happy to offer this CCSS aligned estimation product matching activity. This freebie is a fun and engaging way for your students to practice rounding 2-digit numbers as well as estimating 2x1-digit and 2x2-digit multiplication problems.
This matching set includes:
- Direction Sheet
- 2 sets of cards (Total of 50 matching pairs)
- Student Self-Check (Answer Key) for both sets
Cut out each set of cards and place in a Ziploc bag using the labels on the next page to stay organized. You may want to print these on cardstock and laminate them to last longer.
These can be used:
- whole class (using one at a time for instruction or discussion)
- in stations as additional practice or review
- as a whole class matching game
- review (for standardized testing)
Set 1: (25 matching pairs)
Match each 2 x 1 digit multiplication problem with the correct estimated product.
Set 2: (25 matching pairs)
Match each 2 x 2 digit multiplication problem with the correct estimated product.
Looking for more math matching activities? Click the links below:
Link-Multiplication Matching with Distributive Property and Partial Products
Link-Area Model Matching
We hope you and your students enjoy this wonderful activity!
Kathleen & Mande’