Also included in
- Engage students in 2nd grade math review throughout the year or review at the end of the year with these engaging math BOOM cards. This growing bundle will include 45 boom decks that cover every common core math standard. This Resource Includes:Operations and Algebraic Thinking:Addition Word Problem$90.00$114.00Save $24.00
Help students understand estimating different lengths with these fun 30 BOOM cards. Students will look at an object then estimate how long the object is. Their estimations will either be in centimeters, inches or feet. Then, students will select the correct answer from 3 choices.
Practicing and grading independent work has never been easier! Boom cards make a great center, small group or whole group activity.
Upgrade to the bundle to get 45 math BOOM Card sets to review every second grade math standard.
This Boom Learning Deck Includes:
- 30 cards, rotating through 10 cards at a time
- 3 Self-Checking multiple choice answers on each card
Boom Learning Cards are:
- Ever-Changing (students will never get the same deck twice)
Boom Learning Cards are used on the Boom Learning website.
- Sign up for a FREE membership by clicking here
- Students must have an internet connection to play
- Boom Cards can be used on an app OR web browser
- Upgrade to premium for detailed student reports and upgraded assignment options
Try a sample BOOM Card math activity solving addition word problems to 100 for free.
You Might Also Like:
- Measurement Tools
- Measure Objects Twice with Different Units
- Estimate Centimeters, Inches and Feet
- Comparing Lengths using Measurement
- Measurement Word Problems [to 100]
- Number Line Addition and Subtraction to 100
- Time to 5 Minutes
- Year Long Math Boom Card Bundle
Please be sure you understand exactly what Boom Learning Decks are before purchasing. After purchasing this resource, you will download a PDF that will contain a link to the boom deck you have purchased. Login and click the link, which will automatically add the Boom Learning Deck to your library for immediate use.
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .