A Spanish high frequency word and vocabulary builder for beginning Spanish students or native speakers, also introduces noun/adjective agreement, gender, and article usage.
Teaches clothing words and sight words (see front page of book)
Use these books for Daily Five, independent or shared reading, guided reading practice, dictionary work, writing, illustrating, word work, or use files interactively on a Smart or Promethean board. For Kindergarten, First grade, or Second grade Spanish or bilingual students.
Example weekly uses:
1) Practice sight words/high frequency words, page 1
2) Front load new vocabulary, listed on page 2
3) Use for guided reading in small group, or teacher directed larger group
4) Allow students to partner read/read independently at centers or stations
5) Students may fill in blank pages with their own words at centers
6) Students may read and illustrate to show comprehension independently or in small group
7) Students may share their new additional pages with others
Included: A color complete color copy, a complete black and white copy for students to color, fill in the blank pages (make multiple copies of these, as necessary to differentiate), and a complete copy that has words for kids to read and make their own illustrations. Each booklet includes 28-32 pages per book pack--choose what you would like to print out.