Teaching Etiquette for Kids in the form of lessons in good manners to kids is a golden thread in teaching.
While many children are taught to say quick "please and thank you", good etiquette can get lost in between math, history and laundry.
In today's world
When people have a question, they shoot off a text message.
themselves when answering the phone at the table.
Kids see someone else doing the dishes and keep right on walking by thinking, "Don't make eye contact."
22 Good Manners for Kids Includes:
- Little manners poem
- 22 lessons in manners
- 4+ conversation starters
- Beautiful learn and color manners calendar
Choose a manner
- Focus on role play and train your child
- Remind them before guests, or visiting about particular manners they may have a chance to exercise.
- Repeat often
Manners covered in Etiquette for Kids- Lessons in Manners:
- Greeting by name
- Forgetting someone’s name
- Eye contact
- Hello +
- Beyond Thank You
- Stop and Look
- Gentle hands
- House rules
- No Thank You Bite
- Can I Help
- Elbows and Napkins
- Please pass the _____
- Excuse me
- Thank You
- Plus one more
- Thanks for coming
- Pause before typing
- People first
- on the table
- Addressing bullying
Download, Cut, Laminate, and Practice.
More Life Skills:
- Life Skills for Kids: Sewing a Button
- Cooking Projects for Kids: Cooking Camp BUNDLE
- Handwriting Practice: Life Skills
- Good Manners for Kids
- Clock Craft: Making Clocks to Tell Time
- Middle School Budget Project
- Drivers Ed: TEXT WARS GAME (Game teaching kids to NOT text and drive)
- Kindergarten Worksheets: I Know My Phone Number
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺