Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Give your students OWNERSHIP of their learning with this engaging activity over Eukaryotic cells. Students will create a Eukaryotic Cell Book will completing organelle QR code stations that include information about each organelle. In addition, students will learn how each part of the cell is like a part of the school. Also included in the book are animal cell and plant cell coloring and labeling pages, as well as a page for them to illustrate the Endosymbiotic Theory.
-My Eukaryotic Cells Book (16 pages)
-Organelle QR Code Stations (11 pages) and Organelle Stations without QR Codes (11 pages)
What concepts are covered in this activity?
1. Functions and locations of each of the following organelles:
2. Students will compare and contrast animal and plant cells using a Venn Diagram.
3. Students will color and label both an animal cell and a plant cell.
4. Students will illustrate and describe the Endosymbiotic Theory.
5. Students gain ownership of their learning experience through creativity and collaboration.
Be sure to get TPT credit for future purchases! Go to your My Purchases page once you are logged in to TPT. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback “button. Once you click it, you will be given the opportunity to leave a rating and short comment about the resource.
You may also be interested in Biology QR Code Scavenger Hunt Bundle!
Stay in the loop!
Stay connected with me!
I hope your students enjoy this activity as much as mine!