Eureka Math is becoming one of the biggest trends in elementary mathematics and don't be surprised if this curriculum is heading into your school next year!
Although Eureka Math has a lot of great strategies within it's format, the worksheets are lengthy, cumbersome, and take up so much time! Not anymore!
I have nipped and tucked this resource to make it easier and more efficient to use within any 2nd grade classroom!
Complete Your Modules!
Use these pages as an interactive math notebook or stand alone pages for your students to work through. Each lesson of Module 3 is included and focuses student's attention on key concepts and skills.
This resource includes:
- Module 3 cover page with tab for the use in interactive notebooks
- 21 complete easy-to-use lessons adapted from Eureka Math curriculum
- Templates for continued use in the classroom (just laminate and save for other lessons or centers!)
- All lessons match up to Eureka's answer keys provided online or in their teacher handbook
- Mid and End of Module Assessment + Answer Key
So, this year don't fumble around with unnecessary papers or burden your students with a ton of busy work!
Follow Sliding Into Second Grade
See how I use these Eureka Math resources in my classroomhere!