Also included in
- My French Lesson Plans, Activities, and Games, Vol. 1 includes over 1800 pages of fun, engaging activities that get your students reading, writing, and speaking in the target language. These resources will bring fresh energy to your class, will increase your students' fluency, and will save you hou$199.99$239.61Save $39.62
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
Add cultural authenticity to your classroom by printing your own euros, bills and coins. Use these as euro manipulatives for reward certificates, as play money to practice buying, selling, and negogiating in the target language. Print on cardstock and laminate for durability.
This euro play money pack includes:
* Euro Bills - 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, and 500
* Euro Coins - 1€, 2€
* Euro Cents - 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, and 50
* Information about the Euro
* Map of the European Union
* Euro Price Tags from 1-20, by 10's to 100, and by 100's to 1000
* Euro to Dollar and Dollar to Euro Conversion Homework Sheet
* Sample Classroom Activities
Bills and coins are one-sided when you print them on paper. There are 2 versions: not to scale (but more to a page for easier printing) and to scale (same size as the actual bills). Recently updated with crisp, clear images.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Nice explanation of the history of the euro and great suggestions and activities on how to use the euro in class. Thanks for making the easy to print euros."
* "Thank you for making my life easier!"
* "Just what I needed for a German holiday market activity! Thanks so much!"