Add cultural authenticity to your classroom by printing your own euros, bills and coins. Use these as euro manipulatives for reward certificates, as play money to practice buying, selling, and negogiating in the target language. Print on cardstock and laminate for durability.
This euro play money pack includes:
* Euro Bills - 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, and 500
* Euro Coins - €1, €2
* Euro Cents - 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, and 50
* Information about the Euro
* Map of the Eurozone
* Euro Price Tags from 1-20, by 10's to 100, and by 100's to 1000
* Euro to Dollar and Dollar to Euro Conversion Homework Sheet
* Sample Classroom Activities
Bills and coins are one-sided when you print them on paper.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Nice explanation of the history of the euro and great suggestions and activities on how to use the euro in class. Thanks for making the easy to print euros."
* "Thank you for making my life easier!"
* "Just what I needed for a German holiday market activity! Thanks so much!"