This great bundle of resource (for only $14!) is a set of proven Europe-focused winners from Teach-and-Learn Social Studies. Think about all the learning that will happen when you put together:
- A Generally...But There Are Exceptions! activity that asks students to go beyond the easy answer and think about the real complexity in this complex region.
- A Countries in Europe word find to help introduce students to the region or to fill up time at the end of an assessment or reading.
- A European History first letter printable activity --perfect for starting the unit, for reflections, or even as a differentiated quiz.
- A hilarious "Would You Rather?" activity based on the popular game --but focused on European Geography.
- A Tarsia Matching Puzzle challenge to help students learn European countries and capitals.
Thanks so much for looking and make sure that you Pin your favorites on Pinterest, Follow me on my home page, and check out my other great resources!