Introduce your Geography
unit on Europe
with a comprehensive atlas activity.
Let your students work collaboratively
to analyze atlas information on the countries and regions of Europe
And practice skills like mapping
and critical thinking
while analyzing the data on the European nations
This is a student-centered atlas-reading activity
for the introduction of a unit on European Geography
. Student will complete a variety of activities from organizing information to researching questions to critical thinking and map labeling.
This 1-2 day activity will allow students to prepare for the comprehensive unit on Europe
an its geography for a Geography or History course.
Standard geography textbooks will work with this activity, but online sites are also suggested for student use and investigation providing technology use in your classroom!
Teacher directions are provided.
This is also part of a larger unit available on TpT!
Keep an eye on my store for new units for Geography, World History, and U.S. History throughout the school year!
This activity is designed for a Geography course, but would be easily adaptable for a middle school or high school history course.
• Europe Atlas Activity for Physical & Political Geography
• Comparing Country Statistics Geography Europe Research Activity
• Environmental Investigation on Europe for Geography
• Europe's Geography Collage Project Assessment and Essay Assignment
• European Countries Scavenger Hunt Task Card Game Sets BUNDLE! 5 Sets - 1 Price!
• European Current Events and News Geography Activity
• Regions of Europe Centers Activity for Geography or Culture Study
• Complete Unit on European Geography Europe Physical and Human Geo