Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What a value! This bundle includes SEVEN current, engaging, versatile lessons to introduce the geography of Europe:
1. A Satellite Map Introduction: The satellite picture tells the story behind geography better with a realistic, clear picture. As you click, different geographical feature labels appear on the map. The lesson includes teacher suggestions with possible questions so pose and a PowerPoint map.
2. Three assignment options for teachers to choose from for further processing:
A) A travel diary physical geography blog.
B) A postcard from the region detailing the physical geography.
C) An Instagram tour of the region with pictures and descriptions.
3. A Map Activity- Students fill in a a blank map with physical features.
4. A Where in the World Scavenger Hunt- Student Centered Worksheet. Students fill in answers after reading four clues on their own (includes answer key).
5. A Where in The World Class Game with self advancing slides and geography clues. Students guess the feature in pairs, groups or individually. This activity is self run and my students LOVE it!
This activity set is also included in a the largerFeudal Europe Bundle!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, Feudal Europe, Medieval Europe