Need a lapbook to cover European Explorers' lasting effects? Look no further. These interactive notes can be made into a lapbook or used for Social Studies Interactive Notebooks. There 8 different activities focusing on English, French, and Spanish explorers. These notes are designed to be used with any textbook, video, or other resource!
- Lapbook Cover (Color & Black/White options)
- Flip-up Map
- England's Lasting Effects Flipbook (2 versions)
- Spain's Lasting Effects Flipbook (2 versions)
- France's Lasting Effects Flipbook (2 versions)
- Cultural Sort & Pockets (Editable PowerPoint included)
- Land Claim Notes
- Spain, England, France Flip-Ups
- Lasting Effects Tiered Booklets (Architecture, Foods, Traditions)
Teacher tips, printing suggestions, and visual directions for assembling the lapbook are also included.
Please check out the preview for an example lapbook and pages.
This product is aligned to the Social Studies Model Curriculum for Ohio's 5th Grade. Keys are included with sample answers/notes when needed.
Hope this can help your study of European Explorers!