European Geography is one of the cornerstones of learning and understanding the events of History. I find that understanding all 50 countries can be challenging, so I ask my students to study overnight, and then come in and label 9 countries. They can attempt 10, so you get one "grace" answer to make up for. You can change this requirement to 20, or whatever number suits your needs.
This is a great way to test some memorization of geography. This assessment also has questions about the Bubonic Plague. Questions about the effects of the plague, and how the Middle Ages changed everyday life, round out the quiz to meet educational standards, while practicing Geography.
Also try my TOP 7 Middle School Resources in my HaugerHistory Store:
7. 10 Week Computer Science Technology Course for Middle School Jr. High
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Champion
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged