European Religion (Christianity, Islam, & Judaism) Jeopardy Review Game
This game can be used in preparation for a quiz/test or for remediation. The game can be led by the teacher or student. You may use this in a variety of ways such as whole class instruction, small group review or to be used at home by your students.
For students in middle grades and below I have found the following set up works best:
1) Divide the class into 2 teams
a. Divide into girls and boys if you have a mature and competitive class
2) Select someone to keep score
3) Draw a tic tac toe game on the board
a. The students enjoy the strategy involved
4) Put a nerf basket ball hoop on the door
5) If a students get an answer correct they may select an X or O on the board, when a team wins they get an extra $1000
6) Then the student will take a basketball shot with the nerf ball at either the 100 200 or 300 line, with each line being further away from the door as their value increases.
a. The boys really like this aspect.
7) If a student gets a answer wrong the other team may steal the answer and take another turn.
8) You may give 3-4 life lines so students may ask their teammates if they are to answer the questions by themselves