This awesome bundle covers Europe during the Middle Ages, with everything you'll need for an engaging unit on feudalism, the Franks, Charlemagne, the Crusades, Black Plague, Joan of Arc, Hundred Years' War and more!
The download includes over 30 resources, with PowerPoints, Common Core-aligned readings, projects, worksheets, review guides, and assessments so everything is planned out for you!
All of the following resources are included with this download:
1. Black Plague Reading Worksheet
2. Feudalism Reading Worksheet
3. Charlemagne, the Franks, and Medieval Europe PowerPoint
4. The Crusades PowerPoint Lesson
5. World Empires in 1500 Project, Map, & Notes
6. Middle Ages Coat of Arms Project
7. Serfs and Feudalism Primary Source Poem Analysis Worksheet
8. Middle Ages Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
9. Middle Ages Interactive Notebook
Plus over 20 more resources
including a unit packet for students to work on, timeline project, more PowerPoints with matching guided notes worksheets, review materials, a Jeopardy game, test with answer key, and more! Click on the links above and on the preview to see just some of the great stuff you'll get in this download!
If you're looking for even more resources on the Middle Ages for a World History class, this World History Middle Ages Unit Bundle
includes all of these resources plus
a whole unit on the Middle Ages in Asia.
Thanks so much for looking!
You can "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!