Evaluating Algebraic Expressions Digital Pixel Art
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Engage your students year-round with these 70 pixel art activities. This digital pixel art mystery picture BUNDLE covers a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, unit rates, percents, decimals, fractions, expressions, one step equations, graphing and distance on coordinate planes,Price $69.99Original Price $138.66Save $68.67
- Engage your students with these 4 self checking pixel art activities (made up of google sheets) as they practice evaluating numerical and algebraic expressions using order of operations and substitution. Solutions are all expressed in integer forms. This product contains two product, each with two pPrice $5.99Original Price $7.98Save $1.99
- This BUNDLE contains 24 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall (Autumn), and Halloween as students practice a wide variety of 6th grade math topics, including ratios, rates, percentages, expressions, and area of polygons! Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, aPrice $28.73Original Price $47.88Save $19.15
- This BUNDLE contains 51 fall themed pixel art activities, great for Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide variety of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art activity is a self-checking Google Sheet. Students prPrice $50.38Original Price $100.75Save $50.37
- This 6th - 8th Grade pixel art MEGA-BUNDLE contains 83 pixel art activities, variety of images are great for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fall, Halloween and more as students practice a wide range of 6-8th grade math topics. Great for sub plans, independent practice, reviews, and more!Each pixel art actPrice $81.30Original Price $162.60Save $81.30
Engage your students with these self checking pixel art activities to practice evaluating algebraic expressions using substitution. It includes two level of difficulty -- level 1 with positive integers only and level 2 with positive & negative integers. Both pixel art levels contains expressions with integer coefficient and variable raise to positive exponents (power of 2 and 3). It's great as sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
Each activity is a self-checking Google Sheet, themed after Thanksgiving and fall/autumn. Though the image is versatile, so it can really be used at any time in the school year. Students practice a series of problems, and get immediate feedback as they go. Correct answers turn green and incorrect answers stay red. As students type in correct answers, a mystery picture appears. The Google Sheets are all self checking & digital, so it can easily be assigned through Google Classroom or any online learning platform.
A printable PDF version of the questions has been added so students can solve the problems and show their work on paper prior to entering the answers on the pixel art google sheets. (This part of the activity is optional, some teachers may choose to use the pixel art google sheet directly without this PDF).
There's no prep required. This is great for virtual or in person learning!
There's 2 pixel art Google Sheets, with 18 algebraic expressions problems total, along with an answer key and directions for reference:
- Google Sheet #1: 9 problems evaluate algebraic expressions (positive integers)
- Google Sheet #2: 9 problems evaluate algebraic expressions (positive & negative integers)
- Answer Key (PDF) & Instructions
- *Optional* PDF of Question Sheets (for students to show work)
You can assign the Google Sheets separately or both at once depending on your preferences and skills that your students are working on. Check out the pdf preview to see the problems!
More pixel art...
- Evaluate Numerical Expressions Order of Operations Pixel Art
- One Step Equations Pixel Art
- Ratio and Rates Pixel Art
- Click here to see all the pixel arts
Want to purchase pixel art bundle for a whole grade level? Save 40% off the original price when you purchase these bundles!
Before you go…
- Please leave a review. TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products that you can use for future TPT purchases. Thanks!
- Stay updated. Follow the store to stay updated on new activities and freebies!
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!