This highly engaging activity is a great resource to use to reinforce a lesson on evaluating algebraic expressions!
• A 10 problem word search activity
Students will evaluate each expression and write the word form of the solution on the word search page. Students will then identify and circle the word in the word search.
Answer keys included.
★Links to additional activities:★
• Distributive Property Matching Activity
★For a DEAL this resource can also be found in:★
• Evaluating Algebraic Expressions Activity Pack
• Evaluating Algebraic Expressions Mini Resource Bundle
• Expressions Big Bundle
• Middle School Math Activity Pack Bundle
★Links to additional expressions activity packs:★
• The Distributive Property Activity Pack
• Combining Like Terms Activity Pack
• Factoring Linear Expressions Activity Pack
• Add and Subtract Linear Expressions Activity Pack
You can also find this resource in my GROWING
7th grade math bundle while it's still at a discounted rate. click here to check it out: ❯❯❯ 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle ❮❮❮
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple teachers.