These 3 differentiated worksheets cover Evaluating Exponents. Students are asked to write expressions using exponents (2 x 2 x 2 = 2^3) and they are also asked to evaluate exponents (3^3 =3 x 3 x 3 = 27). Answer keys are provided for easy grading.
Some of the questions include:
* 5 x 5 = 5^2 and 5^2 = 25 (Level 1)
* 4 x 4 x 4 = 4^3 and 4^3 = 64 (Level 2)
* 8 x 8 x 8 x 8 = 8^4 and 8^4 = 4,096 (Level 3)
See the preview file and thumbnail images above to better see what the questions are like.
These worksheets include 3 different levels.
- Level 1 is basic and is the easiest.
- Level 2 is intermediate and is a little more difficult.
- Level 3 is advanced and is the most challenging.
With 3 different worksheets, you can differentiate by student or by class.
*** Save when you purchase these worksheets as part of the Exponents and Square Roots Worksheet Bundle. ***
These worksheets would be great for:
* Early Finishers
* Test Prep
* Review sheets
* Math centers work
* Morning Work
* Bell Ringer Questions
Great for homeschooling families too!
If you enjoyed using this resource, please leave some feedback.
Leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases and I LOVE hearing from my fellow teachers.