Evaluating Expressions Doodle & Color by Number | Order of Operations, PEMDAS
Have a blast using order of operations with exponents and POSITIVE INTEGERS ONLY with this Thanksgiving themed Doodle Math activity. If your students liked color by number or color by code activities, they'll LOVE this! Students will practice solving 16 order of operations problems with positive integers and positive exponents and then doodle patterns into the image sheet. It's great as an emergency sub plan, review lesson, or independent practice!
- 2 problem pages (16 questions with 16 different doodle patterns)
- Positive integers and exponents
- 1 image with designated sections for doodling
- 3 answer key pages
How does it work?
Every Doodle Math activity is a print-and-go time-saver:
- Print out the worksheet. It has a series of math problems to solve, and space for students to show their work.
- Students solve the problems. Each answer unlocks a pattern, which students can doodle onto a template image.
- Turn math into a masterpiece. The completed image will match the answer key once all of their answers are correct – and it's easy to spot-check from a distance.
The completed image will look best when students use markers in their choice of colors but can be completed with pencil or pen in a pinch!
This product is included in the Order of Operations holiday pack— where 5 holiday images (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and St. Patrick's Day) are available to match to the problem sets.
More doodle math!
Click here to check out all the doodle math options!
- Combining Like Terms [FREE]
- Classifying Quadrilaterals [FREE]
- Simplify Expressions (Combine Like Terms + Distribute)
- Add & Subtract Decimal Operations
- Multiply Decimals
- One Step Equations
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
Before you go…
- Stay updated. Follow this page to stay updated on new activities.
- Join the community. Join us on Instagram and Pinterest for ideas and highlights.
- Please leave a review. I’d love to hear how the product is working in your classroom! (TPT gives you credit for reviewing paid products!)
Each purchased license is for use in a single classroom. If you’d like to share with other teachers, please buy additional licenses. Thanks!