Evaluating Expressions Shade It and Grade It Activity FREE
Also included in
- Middle School Math Activities BundleThis Middle School Math Activities Bundle contains 44 products full of fun math activities like games, puzzles, and worksheets designed to engage and motivate your middle school students. Resources include digital escape rooms, mazes, game show activities, scavengPrice $116.60Original Price $145.75Save $29.15
- Algebraic Expressions Translating Simplifying and Evaluating BundleEngage your students with this algebraic expression bundle of simplifying (including the distributive property and combining like terms) expressions, translating from verbal to algebraic expressions, and evaluating expressions. TheyPrice $13.50Original Price $18.00Save $4.50
- This Algebra I bundle contains 47 resources! From escape rooms, and error analysis to jumble puzzle activities, scavenger hunts, and more your students will stay engaged, interested and motivated all year long. Check out the exactly what's included below. *Note: Not all of these resources are digiPrice $134.59Original Price $168.24Save $33.65
- Your middle school students will have fun practicing graphing and ordering rational numbers, finding the mean, median, mode, and range, finding areas of 2D shapes, solving equations, working with ratios and ratio tables, multiplying fractions, and evaluating and simplifying expressions. Students finPrice $21.40Original Price $26.75Save $5.35
- Your Algebra I students will practice these 12, fun shading activities! In this bundle, they will be simplifying exponents, factoring the GCF, finding quadratic characteristics, finding slope, solving equations, writing equations in standard form from graphs, equations, and tables, and evaluating anPrice $18.20Original Price $22.75Save $4.55
Students will practice 30 problems evaluating expressions using decimals, negative numbers, and Geometry problems. Then they will shade the correct boxes in the grid! Completed answer grid included for student self-checking and easy grading for teachers.
This resource includes:
- 30 problems evaluating expressions using decimals, negative numbers, and Geometry problems
- Answer sheet for students
- Grid for shading answers
- Answer pattern for self-checking or easy teacher grading
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
Here are some Algebra I activities you may like!
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©