This product is a comprehensive flow chart to be used in a film photography (darkroom) course. Students can use this chart to identify problems that they might have with their negatives, and to also find solutions to improve their film in the future. This is a great tool as it allows students to be problem solvers, while still making sure they get the correct information.
This chart includes:
- Troubleshooting for incorrect exposure
- Troubleshooting for development and chemistry
- Troubleshooting for film damage, uneven development, and unusual marks
- Last resort camera repair suggestions
- Images of negatives in a variety of exposures/developments, so students can visually compare.
Chart comes as a high quality PDF and can be printed:
55.5" 32" (poster size, large font)
40" x 23"
36" x 20"
30" x 17"
26" x 15"