How can students tell whether a website is credible? In the 21st century, digital natives are restless to use internet resources, but lack the knowledge to evaluate their reliability.
This powerpoint comes loaded with kid-friendly information!
Students will have a thorough understanding of:
• Primary and secondary sources
• How to tell if an internet source is credible
The teacher will have
• Kid-friendly presentation to keep attention
• NO PREP NEEDED. No copies to make, etc.
• Links to seven kid-friendly educational video clips with approximately 25 minutes of short video clips!
• Tools for further research
• A fabulous way to help students remember (an acronym) how to tell if a source is credible.
• Confidence to let students conduct research, knowing that they will be able to spot an unreliable source!
If you enjoy using this powerpoint, check out my other items for sale in my store, Dreamy Designs by Debbie Dennis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License