This 100+ page Magic Tree House unit is for Book #40. While perfect for small group guided reading, it has also been used in a whole group setting for a read aloud or as a packet for independent students to work on at their own pace.
NO PREP, low prep, and minor center prep options are included. Suggested use pages to guide your instruction are also included at the beginning of each category.
There is a deeply discounted bundle of packets 31-40 available here.
The unit is structured around comprehension questions, vocabulary materials, and extension activities. There is a differentiated option available for each chapter review page as well as for many of the other materials. Answer keys are included at the end of the packet for your printing convenience.
1. Black and White Packet Covers (2 Choices)
2. Vocabulary Suggested Use Ideas
3. Blackline Vocabulary Center Cards
4. Print and Go Vocabulary Recording Pages (1 for each chapter and 1 blank)
5. Printable book-specific Mini-Dictionary Booklet
6. Print and Go Vocabulary Recording Page (Single page for the whole book)
7. Choice Menu/Board for word work to be used with the vocabulary
8. Comprehension Question Suggested Use Ideas
9. Comprehension Question Pages (1 for each chapter)
10. Cumulative Book Review Question Page
11. Differentiated Comprehension Question Pages (1 for every 2 chapters)
12. Extended Response Page
13. Jack's Notebook Page (Ex. "What did/would Jack write about...")
14. Differentiated Sequencing Pages (4)
15. Cause and Effect Page
16. Character Analysis Pages (Book Specific when applicable-as Jack, Annie, Merlin, etc. are already listed in the BONUS packet also included with this unit)
17. Mini-Book Suggested Use Ideas
18. Printable Mini-Booklet to extend either nonfiction or mythological material
19. Answer Keys
20. Full Color Packet Covers (2 Choices)
21. Full Color Vocabulary Center Cards
BONUS: It also contains my Character and Story Analysis for ANY Magic Treehouse Book
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions. Please make sure you print out both the bonus packet and the titled unit you are purchasing for the full range of Magic Tree House activities. Items from both packets are shown in the preview images.
I truly love reading and watching new chapter book readers first learn how to explore this new literary world. If you have any questions, comments, or even suggestions, please let me know. Your ideas are most welcome! I'll be dusting my pages until then at email@example.com.